The eye care services at InVision Eyecare in Lethbridge, Alberta go way above and beyond routine check-ups and updated vision prescriptions. Whether you visit our Lethbridge optometrists for a visual acuity test, comprehensive eye exam, contact lens fitting, designer eyeglasses or treatment for an eye disease or condition, you’ll benefit from our expert skill and excellent patient service.
Our eye care center in Lethbridge is fully equipped with the latest optometric technology to give you accurate diagnoses and advanced treatments. InVision Eyecare accepts a number of Insurance plans to help cover the cost depending on your individual needs.
InVision Eyecare is committed to the safety of our patients & staff. We have put together this list of guidelines* to help us insure your safety and the safety of our clinicians.
All patient related equipment is sanitized between patients for the protection of our patients,staff & doctors.
If you would like to wait in your vehicle when you arrive for your appointment, please call our office when you arrive and they will alert you when the doctor is ready to see you.
Thank you for allowing us to continue to serve you during these uncertain times. We look forward to your next visit.
Please Assist Us By:
- Attending only with those individuals who are required to assist you with your appointment.
- Sanitizing your hands as you enter the clinic (hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance)
- Maintaining physical distance of 2 meters (6 feet) from other patrons.
- Asking for assistance when trying on glasses as frames are sanitized after each use.
- Asking for assistance with your product needs.
- Rescheduling your appointment if you start to feel sick or experience flu-like symptoms, currently COVID-19 positive or have been exposed to COVID-19 patient.
*These guidelines are in accordance with the provincial social distancing measures and recommendations of Alberta Association of Optometrists.