Learn more about the contact lens lines that we carry.
AIR OPTIX® for Astigmatism
Having astigmatism does not mean you have to settle for dryness, discomfort and blurred vision. AIR OPTIX® for Astigmatism contact lenses are specially designed with two unique technologies to give you moisture and consistent comfort.
- Consistent comfort without compromise.
- Consistently clear vision.
- Outstanding visual acuity.
Because lenses for astigmatism require two prescriptions that must stay in place relative to the eye, stability is key to clear, consistent vision. Some contact lenses for astigmatism rotate, which can cause blurry vision, and the buildup of irritating deposits can make them feel dry and less comfortable over time. AIR OPTIX® for Astigmatism contact lenses are different.
PRECISION BALANCE 8|4™ Lens Design: Designed to keep contact lenses in place and prevent blurriness
Alcon DAILIES TOTAL1® MULTIFOCAL
The First and Only Water Gradient Contact Lens for Presbyopes.
Featuring the unique Precision Profile Design for clear vision at all distances, near through far, with three ADDs for the different stages of presbyopia
- Smooth transition from center near to intermediate and distance
- Consistent ADD power across the entire spherical power range for decreased fit time
The advanced features of DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal contact lenses are designed for the specific needs of presbyopes
Reduced End-of-day Dryness
- Water Gradient technology
- Water content approaches nearly 100% at the outermost surface
- Minimizes friction with the delicate tissues of the eye
- Water Gradient technology
- Ultra-soft, hydrophilic surface gel designed to provide exceptional lubricity
Seamless Vision at All Distances, Near Through Far
- Precision ProfileTM Design of the Alcon® Multifocal portfolio features smooth progression of power gradients
Bausch+Lomb Biotrue ONEday
Biotrue ONEday has more moisture than any other contact lens
And, maintains nearly 100% of its moisture for a full 16 hours2
- PVP is the most abundant, hydrophilic component of the lens
- Allows for a lens that is 78% water content – same as the cornea
Patented dehydration barrier
- Poloxamer 407 drives to the lens surface to lock in moisture throughout the day
- Mimics the tear film to provide a smooth optical surface
WARNING: UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. The effectiveness of wearing UV-absorbing contact lenses in preventing or reducing the incidence of ocular disorders associated with exposure to UV light has not been established at this time. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. NOTE: Long-term exposure to UV radiation is one of the risk factors associated with cataracts. Exposure is based on a number of factors such as environmental conditions (altitude, geography, cloud cover) and personal factors (extent and nature of outdoor activities). UV-blocking contact lenses help provide protection against harmful UV radiation. However, clinical studies have not been done to demonstrate that wearing UV-blocking contact lenses reduces the risk of developing cataracts or other eye disorders.
Bausch & Lomb Pure Vision 2 Contact Lenses
Longer work days. Hours and hours on digital devices. The demands on our vision have never been greater. That’s why we designed Bausch + Lomb PureVision2 contact lenses to deliver the crisp, clear vision your patients need – all day, every day, and even extended wear.
Key Features & Benefits
- Aspheric optics – deliver crisp, clear vision while using digital devices or in low-light conditions
- Thin lens design – provides a natural feel for outstanding comfort throughout the day
- Exceptional breathability, 130 dk/t – delivers the oxygen eyes need to stay bright and healthy
- Approved for extended wear up to 30 days* – gives your patients the option of sleeping in their lenses
Proclear® 1 Day
The performance of a hydrogel. The benefits of a daily.
AT A GLANCE
- Stay 96% hydrated throughout the day, even after 12 hours of wear
- Maintain oxygen flow to help keep your eyes clear and white
- May help address eye dryness when wearing contact lenses
Correct Nearsighted or Farsighted Vision
Do you find you have gritty, red eyes when wearing contacts? Changing your contact lenses often may help you get rid of proteins and allergens before they have time to build up on your lenses.
Give your eyes what they’re asking for by providing them with a fresh, new pair of CooperVision Proclear® 1 day contacts every day. They’ll thank you.
Naturally Resist Dryness
Thanks to our PC Technology™, water molecules actually become a part of the Proclear 1 day contact lens, creating a natural resistance to dryness.
In fact, Proclear contacts are the only contact lenses cleared by the U.S. FDA for the claim: “may provide improved comfort for contact lens wearers who experience mild discomfort or symptoms relating to dryness during lens wear.”
Premium soft contact lenses. Luxurious extended-wear comfort.
AT A GLANCE
- Monthly replacement
- Lenses stay moist and comfortable
- Naturally wettable so you’re less likely to need additional wetting drops
Up to 6 Nights/7 Days of Continuous Wear
You need your nearsighted or farsighted vision corrected. You also demand contacts with comfort that lasts all day—starting with your first morning cup to going out with friends until midnight.
Meet CooperVision Biofinity®, the silicone hydrogel contact lenses that won’t slow down your busy days. Biofinity lenses offer you the premium level of comfort that you’re searching for. And you’re free to wear them for up to 7 days in a row.
A Healthier Lens-Wearing Experience
Thanks to our exclusive Aquaform® Technology, Biofinity lenses allow plenty of oxygen to pass through to your eyes. And their natural wettability won’t rinse off. You’ll enjoy excellent vision with a soft, comfortable lens that’s healthier for your eyes.
1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST
1-Day ACUVUE® MOIST provides enhanced hydration by helping to keep moisture in and irritation out. LACREON® Technology with an embedded wetting agent creates a long-lasting cushion of moisture.
- A daily disposable contact lens that keeps moisture in and irritation out. Available with correction for near and farsighted prescriptions.
- Daily disposable contacts available in 30 or 90 lenses per box.
- One of the highest levels of UV protection available in a daily disposable contact lens.*
- LACREON® Technology provides a long-lasting cushion of moisture for exceptional comfort.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
ACUVUE® OASYS with Transitions™ Light Intelligent Technology™
ACUVUE® OASYS with Transitions™ Light Intelligent Technology™ is the first-of-its-kind contact lens to deliver superior visual performance your patients can see and feel. This lens combines the proven comfort of ACUVUE® with seamless adaptation to light for superior visual performance, day to night.
Key Message for Patients
Some of the many benefits this contact lens provides to your patients:
Reduces stressful impact of bright light.
Reduces haloes by up to 18%† and starbursts by up to 28% at night.
Seamlessly adapts to light, indoors and out.
Blocks up to 15% of blue light indoors and up to 55% outdoors, where your patients need it most.
ACUVUE® OASYS with Transitions™ was preferred nearly 3 to 1 over the leading reusable contact lens.
WARNING: UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. NOTE: Long-term exposure to UV radiation is one of the risk factors associated with cataracts. Exposure is based on a number of factors such as environmental conditions (altitude, geography, cloud cover) and personal factors (extent and nature of outdoor activities). UV-blocking contact lenses help provide protection against harmful UV radiation. However, clinical studies have not been done to demonstrate that wearing UV-blocking contact lenses reduces the risk of developing cataracts or other eye disorders. Consult your eye care practitioner for more information.